Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MLM Networking with ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL

Good day reader! 


I am a Pinay trying my luck on networking business. I chose to join this very good MLM business, one of the best actually, and that is ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL. AIM GLOBAL has been 5 years on the networking field and still aiming for a higher goal. There are several offices located in the Philippines and 3 international branches (Hawaii, Taiwan and Singapore) and soon to few more countries next year. Ang kompanyang ito ay itinatag noong 2006, and now they already have created more than 300 millionaires!!! Yes, this is not a joke. So much true to their tagline "Turning ordinary Filipinos to extraordinary millionaires." 


Honestly, when I first entered this company, which was a year ago, I was never serious. I was like "hyped" or "nabaliw" lang. But one day, last August 2011, while browsing the internet, I bumped through testimonies of members and users who became members of Alliance in Motion Global, featuring their accomplishments. From then on, I made a promise to myself that I need to do something from joining this business. That if they have achieved those wealth, health and competitiveness, I can do it too! 


Ngaun, pang 3rd month ko nang active sa AIM and yes, I am already earning. Right now, I have 5 figures (pesos po) in my account and I know madadagdagan pa yon. MLM is teaching me lots of things, especially that I committed myself to a reputable and the best MLM company (for me).


Joining AIM GLOBAL is like investing my money. The Global package is only P7980. With that amount, you get the cash and use value of your money. The following are what you can get in return with: 

  1. PRODUCTS WORTH 84% OF THE MEMBERSHIP FEE OR GLOBAL PACKGAE
  2.  1 YEAR ACCIDENT INSURANCE INCLUDING MOTOR ACCIDENT
  3. ATM CARD (where you can get your earnings)
  4. BUSINESS KIT (cd, brochure, pricelist)
  5. FREE WEB PAGE
  6. FREE MEDICAL CHECK UP (to all tie up clinics)
  7. SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (avail of 20% to 100% DISCOUNT SCHOLARSHIP the WHOLE course on ALL TIE UP SCHOOLS..no maintaining grades, just pass the final grades of 75 or 3
  8. 25% DISCOUNT ON ALL PRODUCTS, LIFETIME

 EARNING is only a bonus. 

Their products include healthy BEVERAGES (coffee and choco drink), potent FOOD SUPPLEMENT (manufactured by NATURE's way), and BEAUTY PRODUCTS..

If you are interested to invest, learn and earn you can always e-mail me at akikomein19@gmail.com and I will gladly answer your queries and we will help each other to succeed. Happy reading, until next time!



2 comments:

  1. Grace, I was a member of Aim Global long before you did. It was because I was looking for a cure, if possible, for my wife's diabetes. There were many claims and testimonies about the wonders of the Alive capsules. It seems then, to us, to be the answer to our prayers so we tried and I became a member. But the result is not as we expected. We discovered that the therapeutic claims are not as sure. It may work on some but many times it will not. As a food supplement it provides many good nutrients to the body and so it can react better against illness. But to say that it cures, then that is saying what is not proven scientifically. Even with good intentions when that is the marketing line used in order to convince others to join, it is lying. I am sorry to say this but this is to give you light at this early stage. Yes, maybe many had become millionaires, but as a Christian I believe I don't like to be dishonest to be materially blessed. Good day my dear Grace. Remember we love you and we always want the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello uncle! I hope you don't mind if I published your post.I understand your concern. I too, have watched their testimonies. I believe also that to some people the food supplement worked and to some it will not. If I'm not mistaken, what is written in the box says "No approved therapeutic claims." By that only, people would know that it is different from curing diseases. However, they have wished to try the products which gave them positive results. We cannot blame others who have tried and gained better health to promote as if it really cures because they are the living claims. . As for me, I also didn't say anything on all my posts that the products will do wonders in their sicknesses because I know it is only food supplement. It is more on prevention. But I'm convince also that due to its all-natural contents, it could be a good adjunct to medications. I really do not know if the Alive (5boxes which I got during my membership) was the reason why my allergies went away, but I think it helped, because that time I'm not taking any medicine and very often my allergies bothers me. That disease started when I was still there in Pinas. Di ko na rin namalayan na di ko na pala cia nararamdaman. That was more than a year ago. Kaya po palagi ko sinasabi na if they have tried many meds and didn't worked maybe they could try the all-natural food supplement from AIM global. But again, implying not as the main treatment.

    I would account your experience to be on the not-so-good side. I hope and pray for auntie's full health recovery from diabetes. All I can say is that, ever since I became a member I was never guilty promoting it and will still do the same thing. I also believe in the company that have helped thousands of people to make their life better and still helping others up to now.

    Again, thank you for your unending support:) God bless po..

    ReplyDelete